Friday, July 16, 2021


 2 Ingredient Popsicles 

Your pups will pay attention when you show them these yummy treats.

Only 2 ingredients and they can be made in 3 different ways. 

Today's treats are brought to you by Baking Mischief

Head on over there and see what all the dogs are staring at. 

Tuesday, July 6, 2021


 Happy Birthday Splash

Today, Splash turns 1!

A year ago, we decided to make a bold move and open in the middle of a global pandemic. We didn't know if we would even be able to open on time or stay open. We didn't know if a new grooming salon would survive during such uncertain times. But we went with our heart and followed our dream anyway. Words can not express how happy we are that we made that choice. The Abilene and surrounding area community has been so supportive, and for that, we are so very grateful! Our salon has continued to grow each month with lots of our new clients being referrals from other clients. This means the world to us! We have been blessed with a full schedule and a full heart. We would like to thank each and every one of you for making a dream become a reality, a risk become a success! We are so excited to see what the future holds for us as we continue to grow as a company.

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Watermelon Carrot Popsicles


Here is a healthy treat brought to you by Peel With Zeal


Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Ice Cream Treats

 3 Ingredient Ice Cream For Dogs

Here is a yummy treat from Lillies Love & Luna


1 package of Greek yogurt

1 ripe banana

¼ cup peanut butter


Mash the banana.

Add peanut butter and mix until combined.

Add the Greek yogurt and mix until combined.

Spoon the mixture into freezer safe containers.

Freeze until solid.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Possible Unsafe Treat

Possible Unsafe Treat

This was posted on Facebook. Many others have said the same thing has happened to their dogs after eating this treat.

Original Post
My healthy dog ate a duck flavored Lucky Chew Sticks a product from Loving Pets that we received in her Super Chewer Bark Box and now she’s gone! She went from a healthy, happy dog to dead in 24 hours after eating this chew. She did not have anything out of the ordinary and was kenneled during and after consuming it, when the vomiting began. This is so wrong and I am so angry. She didn’t deserve to suffer the way that she did, she had so much more life left to live. PLEASE AVOID THIS BRAND! Avoid duck flavor treats and read the link I posted from the FDA’s website below. (I don’t know if this is considered a jerky treat but it was duck flavor). She was not the only dog who’s gotten sick from these chews! I wish we knew better sooner 💔 She ate this chew at 9pm on Sunday and began throwing up at around 2-3AM Monday morning. She went to the vet on Monday & died Monday night. We have been in contact with Bark Box, they are aware and they have been very sympathetic and helpful through out this process.

Loving Pets Response
We were tagged today in a private page's post making an unfounded accusation against one of our products: Prior to the post that was sent to us today, we have not been made aware of any issues regarding our products. We produce millions of treats for happy healthy pets worldwide every year. We perform extensive tests on all of our products, which are made in the USA under the highest standard of quality. Currently, we are making every effort to reach out to this person in regard to these accusations. There are multiple things that make up each dog’s diet, and unfortunately some Dogs can find their way into items inside or outside the home, that can be hazardous to their health. We are a family-owned business and always pride ourselves on being a stand-up operation, with the ultimate goal of serving pets and pet parents with healthy, safe products. We respectfully ask that you refrain from sharing any mention of this unfounded accusation until we get in contact with this individual and there is any information to support her claims, which we believe is not the case. Thank you to our Loving Pets family!!

The reason I decided to post this on our blog is because
1. It is very sad this happened and people need to know it could happen
2. This person is not the only person who has reported this happening after
their dog ate this treat. Several people have reported this on the Loving Pets Facebook Page
3. The poor response from Loving Pets.

This is very sad. Our hearts go out to those who have had their dog injured.
This post is meant to be a public awareness post only.